Yet the mainstream media ignores scenes like this:
and instead ignored the March completely or publicized scenes like this:
The news media has deliberately distorted the facts to give the perception that the size of the pro-abortion protestors was comparable in size to the pro-life marchers. I guess there must be a new type math being taught in our public schools, where less than one hundred protestors is equal to over 400,000 marchers.
Since the March for Life, we have witnessed what pro-abortion supporters will resort to. We have seen outright lies from the news media, the Komen Foundation coming under attack, and a Pro-life rally in Rhode Island disrupted by pro-abortion thugs throwing condoms a teen age girls at the rally.
The pro-abortion side is afraid because they see the growing momentum behind the pro-life movement. They have admitted that last year, pro-life advocates scored major victories in passing legislation such as de-funding Planned Parenthood and requiring ultrasounds before abortions. They know that the culture of life is winning the hearts and minds of many, especially the youth of our society. The culture of death is desperate and is resorting to desperate measures.
- What the…? The only people at the March for Life were…abortion supporters?!?
- What I Saw at the 2012 March for Life
- Small Pro-Abortion Group Gets Same Coverage as March for Life
- Allen West's Home Run at March for Life
- Old Media Ignores March For Life While It Happens - Big Journalism
- New York Times Ignores March for Life Fifth Straight Year